Facilitation is an important set of skills suitable for anyone, especially those in a leading position. Facilitation skills can be used in meetings, training courses, planning sessions, workshops, brainstorming sessions and a variety of events where a group of people need to interact with each other.
Participants will learn how to:
- Recognize the differences between presenting and facilitating learning and participation
- Assess one’s knowledge and confidence levels regarding facilitator competencies
- Analyze various types of facilitation techniques such as interactive lectures, guided discussions, and structured bridge activity
- Develop strategies to facilitate while handling the needs of disruptive participants
- Prepare development plan strategies for practicing facilitation skills back on the job
Course Duration: 2 days
Understand team dynamics, interact with other team members using emotional skills, and bond with them to maximize efficiency and output
Coach to unlock your team's potential and guide them to get maximum results
Learn about a variety of facilitation techniques and how to help people move through a process together towards a specific objective.